• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

classes for chl in nc

glock21sf

imported post

can anyone tell me what are some good classes for chl in the raleigh area?? moving there and need to get my chland how much is the paper work for finger print and ncis backround check and how long does it take after you submit you app to receive your chl perment? thanks g21sf

pileit1

imported post

I'm in the Charlotte area. I took my class on 10-18 and did the fingerprinting and application on 10-22. The cost for the processing is $90.

I got a notice in the mail today that my application has been approved and my lisence should be ready to be picked up by 11-14!!!:celebrate

I think that's some sort of record.