• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

12 year old gunned down trick or treating

david.ross

imported post

Makes me sick as well...

One problem people also need to work on in convicting are dumb ass FFLs who sell weapons to felons. They do exist and they are still out there. People complain about the source of firearms being the issue to crime like this, stop the source. Whether it be corrupt FFLs, illegally imported firearms, people who are intentionally selling their firearms to a felon, etc.

I'd love to find out where people like the shooter obtained the AK47, then bust their balls with a hammer.

hp-hobo

imported post

This one hits too close to home. My son and 2 1/2 year old grandson were within a block of this house trick or treating when this happened, chosen because it's a safe and quiet neighborhood close to a party they had just left. He heard the shots and at first thought they were fireworks.

Ourcondolences go out to the family and I hope the perpetrator burns in hell.

AllAmerican

imported post

In case anyone didnt know (and Im not defending the guy), Halloween was weird this year because there was some kind of gang initiation in our area and white women were the target. They were to trick or treat and just kill the woman who answered the door. It freaked alot of people out.

The local Law Enforcement guys confirmed this which would be a hate crime and an act of terrorism.

I live too far out for trick or treaters but I would have left my light off if I lived in town where the kids were going door to door this year.