Thread: More worrisome words from Obama.

Post imported post

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt2yGzHfy7s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Post imported post

I hope people that think that this is "no big deal" or think that he can't do too much damage or that we will be able to fix whatever he screws up REALLY thinks long and hard about who this guy is, what he stands for and who his best friends have been. His past is RICH with Marxist companions, teachers, family, mentors, preachers....Marxism is not a "cute" word. Ask the people from Cuba why they swim so desparately to Florida and ask Floridians why they do not do the same.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

richarcm wrote:
    I hope people that think that this is "no big deal" or think that he can't do too much damage or that we will be able to fix whatever he screws up REALLY thinks long and hard about who this guy is, what he stands for and who his best friends have been. His past is RICH with Marxist companions, teachers, family, mentors, preachers....Marxism is not a "cute" word. Ask the people from Cuba why they swim so desparately to Florida and ask Floridians why they do not do the same.
    I couldn't agree more. We are faced with the most serious threat I've ever been through.
    I am getting fed up with some of my acquaintances that insist they will vote for the 3rd party, even though there is no chance of them winning.

McCaine is no sweetheart but Obama is death to the American way of life.

Centurion

Post imported post

That is pretty chilling. They will probably be used to fix "dissidents."

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Can you here the cattle cars being brought for those that disagree?

The world has already seen a charismatic leader like this once in this century and once is one time too many.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

rebfan wrote:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt2yGzHfy7s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Can anyone say KGB? This is like the Stazi from old East Germany, the KGB, and GRU and other cold war dissident suppression organizations.

This will mean bringing back the "inform on your neighbor progam" from the bad old days of the USSR--and more recently--Iraq under Hussein.....

The question I have is --where are the "reeducation camps" going to be placed....

Post imported post

suntzu wrote:
    rebfan wrote:

Can anyone say KGB? This is like the Stazi from old East Germany, the KGB, and GRU and other cold war dissident suppression organizations.

This will mean bringing back the "inform on your neighbor progam" from the bad old days of the USSR--and more recently--Iraq under Hussein.....

The question I have is --where are the "reeducation camps" going to be placed....

We already have the "reeducation camps" they are the public schools.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

suntzu wrote:
    rebfan wrote:

The question I have is, where is the money going to come from?

Whoever wins is getting a bankrupt country. Despite the roller coaster moves the market had this week, our banking system is shot. Major changes have to be made.
    The Bush wars ate up anything like a reserve that we didn't have to start with and the sub prime and bailout that won't work, have this country living on credit cards.

Cops won't work for free, Naziwannabees won't work for free and what free resources the Government has are going to be directed at keeping the skinheads from making bar-b-q out of the president.

We are on the very edge of this economy.