• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More worrisome words from Obama.

richarcm

imported post

I hope people that think that this is "no big deal" or think that he can't do too much damage or that we will be able to fix whatever he screws up REALLY thinks long and hard about who this guy is, what he stands for and who his best friends have been. His past is RICH with Marxist companions, teachers, family, mentors, preachers....Marxism is not a "cute" word. Ask the people from Cuba why they swim so desparately to Florida and ask Floridians why they do not do the same.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

richarcm wrote:
I hope people that think that this is "no big deal" or think that he can't do too much damage or that we will be able to fix whatever he screws up REALLY thinks long and hard about who this guy is, what he stands for and who his best friends have been. His past is RICH with Marxist companions, teachers, family, mentors, preachers....Marxism is not a "cute" word. Ask the people from Cuba why they swim so desparately to Florida and ask Floridians why they do not do the same.
I couldn't agree more. We are faced with the most serious threat I've ever been through.
I am getting fed up with some of my acquaintances that insist they will vote for the 3rd party, even though there is no chance of them winning.

McCaine is no sweetheart but Obama is death to the American way of life.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Can you here the cattle cars being brought for those that disagree?

The world has already seen a charismatic leader like this once in this century and once is one time too many.

Yata hey

suntzu

imported post

rebfan wrote:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt2yGzHfy7s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Can anyone say KGB? This is like the Stazi from old East Germany, the KGB, and GRU and other cold war dissident suppression organizations.

This will mean bringing back the "inform on your neighbor progam" from the bad old days of the USSR--and more recently--Iraq under Hussein.....

The question I have is --where are the "reeducation camps" going to be placed....

rebfan

imported post

suntzu wrote:
rebfan wrote:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt2yGzHfy7s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Can anyone say KGB? This is like the Stazi from old East Germany, the KGB, and GRU and other cold war dissident suppression organizations.

This will mean bringing back the "inform on your neighbor progam" from the bad old days of the USSR--and more recently--Iraq under Hussein.....

The question I have is --where are the "reeducation camps" going to be placed....
We already have the "reeducation camps" they are the public schools.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

suntzu wrote:
rebfan wrote:

The question I have is, where is the money going to come from?

Whoever wins is getting a bankrupt country. Despite the roller coaster moves the market had this week, our banking system is shot. Major changes have to be made.
The Bush wars ate up anything like a reserve that we didn't have to start with and the sub prime and bailout that won't work, have this country living on credit cards.

Cops won't work for free, Naziwannabees won't work for free and what free resources the Government has are going to be directed at keeping the skinheads from making bar-b-q out of the president.

We are on the very edge of this economy.