Thread: First meet up

Post imported post

I had a great time today, finally being able to put names to faces, and in general being reminded of just how small the world really is. I hope that everyone made it home without any problems or "SWAT" team visits.

I hope that we can make this a regular outing for all of us, once a month or so would be fine with me, I can meet anywhere from Slidell to Baton Rouge as long as I have a little notice.

Mark, don't enjoy your new motorcycle too much or your Goldwing might turn into a Harley and leave you walking.

Double_J

Post imported post

Glad y'all had a good time. We were beyond the far opposite corner of LA, waiting for my mother-in-law to make it up from Keatchie for our 5 year old's soccer game.

If we set up an Arklatex meeting in T-town (concealed only, of course), I hope some NWLA folks can make the trek.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

KBCraig wrote:
    Glad y'all had a good time. We were beyond the far opposite corner of LA, waiting for my mother-in-law to make it up from Keatchie for our 5 year old's soccer game.

If we set up an Arklatex meeting in T-town (concealed only, of course), I hope some NWLA folks can make the trek.
    KB, I've been following (lurking) this topic for some time hoping there might be a meet up somewhere in the Shreveport area. I'm sure some of our members from Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas would want to join our brothers/sisters in Louisiana for an OC meet. It would sure be worth the drive from DFW for me. I'm tired of having to conceal All of the time. I could use a little taste of freedom.

I'm glad y'all had a good meet down there. I enjoyed it vicariously. Thanks for the pictures. It is good to put faces to names. BTW I thought Mark's wife was a little hard on you guys...but she may know something I don't.

P.S. I know I'm a Texan on a Louisiana thread. I'm not trying to steal y'all's thunder. I'm just envious. Thanks JJ.