• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Annual OCDO Veterans Appreciation *FREE MEAL*

IanB

imported post

Are you a veteran like me? If so, make a copy of your DD-214 and join me for a FREE MEAL at McCormick & Schmick's seafood restaurant on Nov 9th. I have a reservation for 6 people at 1300, so I can bring 5 more with me. I'll be there at 1245. They DO serve boozeso OC is the game of the day.

Address:
[font="verdana,arial,helvetica"]11920 Democracy Drive
Reston, VA 20190
Phone: 703.481.6600[/font]

Sorry, this deal only applies to discharged VETERANS, not active duty or reserve.

Please RSVP in the forum. I will be posting a running tab of RSVP's here in the first post of the thread. Remember, the reservation is for 6 people. Once the slots are full, I can't bring any more.

Please bring CASH with you to cover the cost of drinks (only the entree is free) and proper tip for the wait staff. They also suckered us into having desert last year (it WAS good!) so that would be an extra cost as well.

http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=content.display&pageID=263

[line]
Attendees who have RSVP'd:

Nakedshoplifter

IanB

imported post

AbNo wrote:
Put me down as a maybe.
Driving two hours for a free meal is counter-productive. :)
Abno, since there are only 5 open slots I can't reserve one for any "maybe's". Anyone who RSVP's for this should be 100% sure they are coming, otherwise they have taken a slot from someone else who wants to go.