Thread: Well I, I, I, I continue to, I continue to, uh, uh, support a ban on concealed carry

Post imported post

Edit:

Mike already created this http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum66/17924.html

Banned

Post imported post

This is news? Everyone knows this. Move on.

When you can find something with him explaining his logic as to why, or what his alternative (if any) for carry would be, that would be worth posting. This is justa waste of bandwidth.

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:

When you can find something with him explaining his logic as to why, or what his alternative (if any) for carry would be, that would be worth posting. This is justa waste of bandwidth.
    I had never hear this snippet before, so it was news to me and might be news to someone else.

So, if this can educate someone else it isn't a waste of bandwidth.

Nice try.

Banned

Post imported post

Show of hands... who here DIDN'T already know that Obama was for a concealed carry ban?

*crickets*

I just don't see how many anti-Obama threads we can have. Everyone already knows he's anti everything gun related... why do we need to keep posting proof of it multiple times a day?

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    Show of hands... who here DIDN'T already know that Obama was for a concealed carry ban?

*crickets*
    Do you have anything constructive to contribute? If not, please don't fill this thread up with garbage.

If you have such an issue with "wasting bandwidth" and this thread, PM John or Mike and have it locked.

Edit: Since Mike created this in Hot Topics already, why don't you go in there and lambaste him? Ugh.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum66/17924.html

Banned

Post imported post

Here, I'll contribute contructively (oh wait, I didn't that in the first post by asking for something to explain his reasoning and how it would actually work).

Ok, here, I'll contribute OC.org rhetoric constructively (that's what you're looking for).

Damn that nObama!! He be fixin' to take ma guns!! McCain/Palin '08!! I don't want no nObamanista arab terrorist in the White House!! Vote for McCain!! He'll run this cun'try into the ground worse'n nObamaMarix will, but by the lord he won't try to take ma guns!! Huessein nObama is Saddam's second cousin!!! I heard it on Faux News on the tellervision!!!!!!

Happy now?

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:

But the Obama supporters say that just isn't so!!! ... or that he couldn't do it if he wanted to.

Why give him the opportunity?

The only bigger liars than Obama supporters are Holocaust deniers, and not by much.
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

And these we need to remember as we head into the post-modern Obamnation Dark Ages. (I only barely avoided the obvious racist denigration.) And we must teach our children because the National Education Association Teachers Corps will not.

Read The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America by Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt.

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    Here, I'll contribute contructively (oh wait, I didn't that in the first post by asking for something to explain his reasoning and how it would actually work).

Ok, here, I'll contribute OC.org rhetoric constructively (that's what you're looking for).

Damn that nObama!! He be fixin' to take ma guns!! McCain/Palin '08!! I don't want no nObamanista arab terrorist in the White House!! Vote for McCain!! He'll run this cun'try into the ground worse'n nObamaMarix will, but by the lord he won't try to take ma guns!! Huessein nObama is Saddam's second cousin!!! I heard it on Faux News on the tellervision!!!!!!

Happy now?
    Who said McCain was any better?

Nice try.

Post imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
    And these we need to remember as we head into the post-modern Obamnation Dark Ages. (I only barely avoided the obvious racist denigration.) And we must teach our children because the National Education Association Teachers Corps will not.

Read The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America by Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt.
    Got bad with Bush, will get worse with Obama (and McCain if he manages to win). More executive power, less exercisable rights.

Banned

Post imported post

Deanimator wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:

But the Obama supporters say that just isn't so!!! ... or that he couldn't do it if he wanted to.

The only bigger liars than Obama supporters are Holocaust deniers, and not by much.

I don't know ANYONE that has tried to deny that Obama is anti-gun. Even Biden never said he was anti-gun. Bidenonly said that he wouldn't let Obama take his gun, thus implying that Obama IS anti-gun. It's not a secret and it's not news, not by any standard.

And, no, I don't think he'll have a snowball's chance in hell at actually passing a nation-wide concealed carry ban, but we also have 18 other threads on that topic already.

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    Deanimator wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:

I don't know ANYONE that has tried to deny that Obama is anti-gun. Even Biden never said he was anti-gun. Bidenonly said that he wouldn't let Obama take his gun, thus implying that Obama IS anti-gun. It's not a secret and it's not news, not by any standard.

And, no, I don't think he'll have a snowball's chance in hell at actually passing a nation-wide concealed carry ban, but we also have 18 other threads on that topic already.
    Then obviously the names "Donkey" and "Dukester" don't ring a bell, even though they've posted a LOT here, saying precisely that Obama isn't anti-gun.

Of course AHSA and the rest of the anti-gun Quislings also claim that Obama isn't anti-gun either.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, clearly you're not paying attention.
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.