• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

F/S - XD/1911 Holsters, XD Mags, Mag Pouches

Walker

imported post

All items sold or moved to eBay!!!

I apologize for the F/S post. Mods, if this in inappropriate, please feel free to delete it.

I'm cleaning out the holster drawer, hopefully someone is interested in these...

Sold!!!! Crossbreed Supertuck for a Springfield XD, used around the house only. Price: $50 shipped

Sold!!!! Tagua Belt holster, black leather, w/thumb break, Springfield XD 4", would work for any XD9/40. Price: $23 Shipped

Sold!!!! Springfield XD Gear Paddle Holster, $13 Shipped

Sold!!!! Blackhawk Serpa Sportster Paddle, cut down for an XD Subcompact. Price: $23 Shipped

Moved to eBay and sold!!! Old World Pancake, w/thumbbreak for a 1911. Price: $23 Shipped

Sold!!!! Springfield XD40 Subcompact Accessory kit, 1x 9-round mag, 1x 9-round mag with Pierce Extension, 1x 12-round mag, double XD mag pouch, case. Price: $25 shipped.

Moved to eBay!!!! JBP leather single pouch for a double stack mag, 1.5" belt, metal clip (worked for my XD40 mag). Price: $13 Shipped

Moved to eBay!!!! Masters leather single pouch for a double stack mag, 1.5" belt, metal clip (worked for my XD40 mag). Price: $15 shipped

Moved to eBay!!!! David E. Nitzel double pouch for double stack mags, 1.5" belt loop on the back. (worked with my XD40 mag). Price: $17 shipped

If you don't like my prices, feel free to make an offer. I can combine shipping for multiple items.

Let me know if you are interested.

Walker

compmanio365

imported post

Dang! I'm looking for a double single stack magazine holster.......almost got my hopes up there. :p But that 1911 pancake holster looks nice, how tight does it hold the gun to your body?

Walker

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
Dang! I'm looking for a double single stack magazine holster.......almost got my hopes up there. :p But that 1911 pancake holster looks nice, how tight does it hold the gun to your body?

The pancake holds the gun pretty tight, I just found I didn't like the angle. Personal preference.....

Walker

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
Comp,
I have one like that if you want to take a look at it and try it on.

Nosrac

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:

I have one only in black and it holds the 1911 probably as tight as you'll ever get without it being tucked in yer pants. :) I'm a skinny guy too so OWB is always a little more difficult to get a snugged up fit.