• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Today's Open Carry at the Polls

tdyoung58

imported post

My GF and I both Open Carried today as we voted.... where did all these people come from.

No negative incidents

Did get to talk with one older gentleman who asked if it was legal or I was security....LOL Told him I wasn't security and that it was perfectly legal. We talked for a while about the Election and he told me he was scared that Obama would win. I think most old people are, the ones old enough to remember the Depression, WW II and the nazi's, the communism of the 50's/60's and watching Walter Cronkite on the news and the race riots of the later 60's..... Gave him a PA Gunrights Flyer as well, he told me he has a LTCF. and has been considering carrying again, told him I understood perfectly.

edstephan

imported post

I had spent the last 11.5hrs, 7:00am till 6:30pm at our polling place in Burrell Township Fire Hall Armstrong County and handed out 200 FOAC Voters Guides and Pa Gun Rights fliers as well as campaign material for Tom Corbet, and Bill Russell. OCing the whole day. Most people didn’t know that OC was legal. It was a good day as I got to meet a lot of neighbors I had never met.

Ed

tdyoung58

imported post

Prophet wrote:
OC'd at my polling place in Pittsburgh. No problems except the Obama supporters standing at the limits didn't ask me for my vote.

Yeah, there was only one Obama observer at ours, he didn't speak with me.

One guy giving out some small cards for McCain/Palin.That was it, nobody else was there

Sonora Rebel

imported post

PA was a dissapointment... as was VA, CO, NM and FL. Y'all even relected that overstuffed douchebag Murtha. FOR SHAME!

nepawolf

imported post

I was working at the polling place in my district. I know there were alot of illegitimate votes, but couldn't come up with solid evidence. The best I have for evidence is that there were at least a hundred people who were supposed to be my neighbors from my developement that I've never seen before. I didn't OC as I had been told it was federal property during the election, so carry was illegal. I did CC though since the local PD told me that if they didn't see it they know nothing about it.