• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ONE IN THE CHAMBER?

Glock-n-Drop

imported post

An unloaded weapon does me no good. So, Is there any laws or rules reguarding carring a pistol (oc), loaded with one in the chamber, ready to fire. Or does the same apply that it is legal to be loaded, and ready to go as with cpl. I personally think that I will always be in the Lock and Loaded position. Just want to know for sure. Thanks

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Glock-n-Drop wrote:
An unloaded weapon does me no good. So, Is there any laws or rules reguarding carring a pistol (oc), loaded with one in the chamber, ready to fire. Or does the same apply that it is legal to be loaded, and ready to go as with cpl. I personally think that I will always be in the Lock and Loaded position. Just want to know for sure. Thanks

Michigan has no law stating otherwise. If you are CCing with a license or OCing with or without a licence you can have one in the barrel.

BTW if we did have that law how would you do it for a revolver??? I could have the chamber empty that lines up with the barrel, but pulling the trigger automatically advances the round and it's ready to fire.