Thread: NEW PRESIDENT NEW LAWS

Post imported post

I am wondering if anyone can tell me what they think might happen to our ammo prices and gun laws now that we have elected Obama ? PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ANY MESSAGES HOW YOU THINK I/WE SHOULD BE AFRAID. I am retired Command SGT. Major US ARMY. My unit I was with you, civilians only watch in a movie theater and make Chuck Norris rich. Thanks, CSM Mike. (LAST NAME WITHHELD FOR SECURITY REASONS).

Post imported post

"Assault" weapons ban reinstated permanently by July 2009.

Post imported post

mike8585 wrote:
    I am wondering if anyone can tell me what they think might happen to our ammo prices and gun laws now that we have elected Obama ?
    The same thing that would have happened with McCain: prices will go up somewhat, just like they have been for years, just like everything else we buy.

mike8585 wrote:
    PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ANY MESSAGES HOW YOU THINK I/WE SHOULD BE AFRAID. I am retired Command SGT. Major US ARMY. My unit I was with you, civilians only watch in a movie theater and make Chuck Norris rich. Thanks, CSM Mike. (LAST NAME WITHHELD FOR SECURITY REASONS).
    Wha?

Post imported post

armed4life has it nailed.

Urban Policy | Change.gov
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Post imported post

mike8585 wrote:
    ...I am retired Command SGT. Major US ARMY. My unit I was with you, civilians only watch in a movie theater and make Chuck Norris rich. Thanks, CSM Mike. (LAST NAME WITHHELD FOR SECURITY REASONS).
    Since you mention Chuck, I'm going to assume what unit you mean, so here's a question.

When I stood in formation at selection, what was behind me? PM me if ya want.

Post imported post

Federal Gun License to purchase a handgun. Probably issued by the BATF.

Gun and ammo tax... given our "financial crisis".

Stong support for IANSA and other UN global gun grab attempts.