• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NEW PRESIDENT NEW LAWS

mike8585

imported post

I am wondering if anyone can tell me what they think might happen to our ammo prices and gun laws now that we have elected Obama ? PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ANY MESSAGES HOW YOU THINK I/WE SHOULD BE AFRAID. I am retired Command SGT. Major US ARMY. My unit I was with you, civilians only watch in a movie theater and make Chuck Norris rich. Thanks, CSM Mike. (LAST NAME WITHHELD FOR SECURITY REASONS).

FogRider

imported post

mike8585 wrote:
I am wondering if anyone can tell me what they think might happen to our ammo prices and gun laws now that we have elected Obama ?
The same thing that would have happened with McCain: prices will go up somewhat, just like they have been for years, just like everything else we buy.

mike8585 wrote:
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ANY MESSAGES HOW YOU THINK I/WE SHOULD BE AFRAID. I am retired Command SGT. Major US ARMY. My unit I was with you, civilians only watch in a movie theater and make Chuck Norris rich. Thanks, CSM Mike. (LAST NAME WITHHELD FOR SECURITY REASONS).
Wha?

snake021

imported post

mike8585 wrote:
...I am retired Command SGT. Major US ARMY. My unit I was with you, civilians only watch in a movie theater and make Chuck Norris rich. Thanks, CSM Mike. (LAST NAME WITHHELD FOR SECURITY REASONS).

Since you mention Chuck, I'm going to assume what unit you mean, so here's a question.

When I stood in formation at selection, what was behind me? PM me if ya want.;)

Jared

imported post

Federal Gun License to purchase a handgun. Probably issued by the BATF.

Gun and ammo tax... given our "financial crisis".

Stong support for IANSA and other UN global gun grab attempts.