Thread: Citizens for the 2nd amendment Nov meeting location change

Post imported post

Round table is anti-gun so it has been changed to Amante pizza 525 NW Locust St. in Issaquah. We will have our own area so it will be quiet and it is still at 1 pm. Been there before and the food is awesome. Bring a friend.

Post imported post

Care to enlighten us on this revelation, since I don't have them listed on the DNP List or the Watch List?...
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Post imported post

In talking to the manager of the round table he said concealed carry was ok but not open carry. Go figure. Kind of contradictory. Places that i know that are gun friendly just for info. sake are: Lowes, Randy's restaurant, Goodwill, Salvation army and QFC stores. Amante Pizza is of course gun friendly.

Post imported post

Okay, good to know.

Since CC is okay, they don't qualify for the DNP List, nor the Watch List. I guess we just have to not be surprised if we're asked to cover up or leave.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Post imported post

the location is at amante pizza at 525 NW Locust St in Issaquah and they are totally ok with open or cc at that is 1 pm on the 22nd. I figure if they are going to partial like round table then we dont need to go there. Open carry and concealed carry is all under one right. You cant cherry pick it. That is why our group is open to everyone plain and simple. Even hunters and collectors just everyone that support the 2nd amendment and now evern more the more members we get the better.