• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Citizens for the 2nd amendment Nov meeting location change

redboneshadow

imported post

Round table is anti-gun so it has been changed to Amante pizza 525 NW Locust St. in Issaquah. We will have our own area so it will be quiet and it is still at 1 pm. Been there before and the food is awesome. Bring a friend.

redboneshadow

imported post

In talking to the manager of the round table he said concealed carry was ok but not open carry. Go figure. Kind of contradictory. Places that i know that are gun friendly just for info. sake are: Lowes, Randy's restaurant, Goodwill, Salvation army and QFC stores. Amante Pizza is of course gun friendly.

just_a_car

imported post

Okay, good to know.

Since CC is okay, they don't qualify for the DNP List, nor the Watch List. I guess we just have to not be surprised if we're asked to cover up or leave.

redboneshadow

imported post

the location is at amante pizza at 525 NW Locust St in Issaquah and they are totally ok with open or cc at that is 1 pm on the 22nd. I figure if they are going to partial like round table then we dont need to go there. Open carry and concealed carry is all under one right. You cant cherry pick it. That is why our group is open to everyone plain and simple. Even hunters and collectors just everyone that support the 2nd amendment and now evern more the more members we get the better.