• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

F/S

jarhead1911A

imported post

Taurus 24/7 fullsize comes with 2 mags gun shoot great $250.00 SOLD!!!!
Mossburg 500 syn stock holds 8rds works great $200.00
Savage 270 syn stock 5rd cap bi pod nice scope $325.00
Winchester 1400 wood stock 8rd cap shotgun in good cond $250.00

Wifes engine in her car blew up so now i have to replace it and well its time to thin out the heard of guns i own to pay for it.

All guns LEGALLY baught from dealers.

jarhead1911A

imported post

ya it hit me like a ton of bricks out of no were and its essential for this to be taken care of or my family is gunna be in a bad way..... I look at it like this, ITs all replaceable and its for a good cause or thats what i keep telling myself so i dont cry....:cry:

Cougar125

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
Taurus 24/7 fullsize comes with 2 mags gun shoot great $250.00
Mossburg 500 syn stock holds 8rds works great $200.00
Savage 270 syn stock 5rd cap bi pod nice scope $325.00
Winchester 1400 wood stock 8rd cap shotgun in good cond $250.00

Wifes engine in her car blew up so now i have to replace it and well its time to thin out the heard of guns i own to pay for it.

All guns LEGALLY baught from dealers.
Love the beer and boots in the background. ;) Let me talk to the wife and I'll get back to you in a couple of days.

FogRider

imported post

I'd really love to help you out dude, but I've got about half the cash I need for my next planned purchase, so I need to hold onto it. I know about what you're going through (been flat broke a time or two myself), if that helps.

airplane-3.jpg

jarhead1911A

imported post

first come first serve i am not holding weapons for anyone i cant afford too.

nothing personal its just how it is

jarhead1911A

imported post

ya i think i have about 20 rds for the 270 or so and about 40 cases incase u ever get into reloading

3/325

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
first come first serve i am not holding weapons for anyone i cant afford too.

nothing personal its just how it is
Understandable. As of now, I can't do anything until Sunday at the earliest.
I'll check back; no hard feelings if it's gone before then.

jarhead1911A

imported post

i believe its a 110 no accu trigger and granted the accu trigger is suppose to be the cats meow, You wont need it to take that perfect shot IMHO

jarhead1911A

imported post

i got it at walmart its good for about 500 yrds it was alittle less than 100 bucks but its got green or red or back redicle relief its a darn nice scope it works well for me. So its not the greatest but it is accurate. For the money u cant beat the price of everything u get considering the bi pod was expensive and its the long one not the little short 1