Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 113

Thread: Guns and Ammo Warehouse

  1. #1
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Fauquier Co, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,297

    Post imported post

    As some of you all know I work at G&A, and since there has been a bit of a run on certain arms, I was wondering if anyone from the forum was looking for anything like ARs, AKs or magazines or lowers? With high demand for those items, I'd like to give my OCDO friends first crack at the good stuff or if you are looking for something let me know.

    I understand that this might annoy some as a conflict of interest, but I don't get any commissions from sales, just my meager wages. But if the hue and cry is against this idea, I will refrain from pimping the shop.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Virginia USA, ,
    Posts
    1,688

    Post imported post

    Ah! I just had a lower sent to VA Arms.

    I am ordering 2 more in Dec - do you guys go by serial # or just form to process?

    I am also looking to get a Wilson 1911

    and i want a dillion too

  3. #3
    Regular Member ProShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
    Posts
    4,671

    Post imported post

    That's very nice of you to offer.

    I'm looking for the best price on a few Glock 23 mags....I havent really shopped around for them yet.
    James Reynolds

    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

  4. #4
    Lone Star Veteran DrMark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hampton Roads, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,553

    Post imported post

    Thanks longwatch.

    The only problem I have with your post is that the store is too far away from where I live!



  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Burke/Blacksburg, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    998

    Post imported post

    I was planning to wait toget an AR or AK and several mags at the Dulles gun show, that way I could shop around a little for a good deal on something that has the feel I want. How much do y'all think supplies and prices will change over the nexttwo and a half weeks?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Virginia USA, ,
    Posts
    1,688

    Post imported post

    VApatriot wrote:
    I was planning to wait toget an AR or AK and several mags at the Dulles gun show, that way I could shop around a little for a good deal on something that has the feel I want. How much do y'all think supplies and prices will change over the nexttwo and a half weeks?
    Eh, look at spikes tactical, they raised prices from $115 to $179 and they are getting SLAUGHTERED on AR15.com - they were almost the only dealer (well the biggest) to do so.

    I think prices may rise a bit, but not much. it will just be harder to find some things. They will calm down and supplies will restore once people realize Obama won't be in office for a few months and there are bigger fish to fry once he does.

    I really doubt you will find anything good at the gun show. I would REALLY expect a lot of prices to be higher there

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    PWC, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    29

    Post imported post

    Longwatch,

    Thanks for looking out, and nice to talk to ya again tonight.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,156

    Post imported post

    longwatch wrote:
    As some of you all know I work at G&A, and since there has been a bit of a run on certain arms, I was wondering if anyone from the forum was looking for anything like ARs, AKs or magazines or lowers? With high demand for those items, I'd like to give my OCDO friends first crack at the good stuff or if you are looking for something let me know.

    I understand that this might annoy some as a conflict of interest, but I don't get any commissions from sales, just my meager wages. But if the hue and cry is against this idea, I will refrain from pimping the shop.
    Like I need another excuse to spend more money!

    I'll have to stop by again (and more frequently) since I was probably going to get some more AK and AR mags at the gun show. I had also thought about getting either a bottom of the barrel AK (since an AK is an AK in my opinion and experience) or an AR lower if I can scrounge up some money (I've been spending a lot over the past few months).

  9. #9
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Fauquier Co, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,297

    Post imported post

    hsmith wrote:
    Ah! I just had a lower sent to VA Arms.

    I am ordering 2 more in Dec - do you guys go by serial # or just form to process?

    I am also looking to get a Wilson 1911

    and i want a dillion too
    For transfers just give us a heads up (name, address, phone, and item) so we can exchange FFLs with the other dealer and contact you when it comes in. We charge $25 a weapon.

    We are the number 1 Wilson dealer in the US.

    We have Dillons in stock.

  10. #10
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Fauquier Co, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,297

    Post imported post

    VApatriot wrote:
    I was planning to wait toget an AR or AK and several mags at the Dulles gun show, that way I could shop around a little for a good deal on something that has the feel I want. How much do y'all think supplies and prices will change over the nexttwo and a half weeks?
    Every FFL is ordering, and unfortunately many are also taking advantage of the demand.
    We don't take mags to the show, just guns. But we have a big magazine order in the pipeline and should be in within a week or so. I'll let you know what the prices are when they are in.
    Distributors are out of AR's as of Monday. However we just got 4 S&W M&P15s in tonight. There are some AKs in the pipeline.

  11. #11
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Fauquier Co, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,297

    Post imported post

    DrMark wrote:
    Thanks longwatch.

    The only problem I have with your post is that the store is too far away from where I live!

    Gas is only $2.15 man.

  12. #12
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Fauquier Co, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,297

    Post imported post

    Firefighter503 wrote:
    Longwatch,

    Thanks for looking out, and nice to talk to ya again tonight.
    No problem man, you made me think of the idea.

  13. #13
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Fauquier Co, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,297

    Post imported post

    nova wrote:
    longwatch wrote:
    As some of you all know I work at G&A, and since there has been a bit of a run on certain arms, I was wondering if anyone from the forum was looking for anything like ARs, AKs or magazines or lowers? With high demand for those items, I'd like to give my OCDO friends first crack at the good stuff or if you are looking for something let me know.

    I understand that this might annoy some as a conflict of interest, but I don't get any commissions from sales, just my meager wages. But if the hue and cry is against this idea, I will refrain from pimping the shop.
    Like I need another excuse to spend more money!

    I'll have to stop by again (and more frequently) since I was probably going to get some more AK and AR mags at the gun show. I had also thought about getting either a bottom of the barrel AK (since an AK is an AK in my opinion and experience) or an AR lower if I can scrounge up some money (I've been spending a lot over the past few months).
    An AR lower would be a good investment, $135 and if you need to we can put it on layaway. 20% and 30 days to pay off.

    As for AR mags we are out except for H&K SA80 mags $50 and 1 Thermold duplexed 20rd unit.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sterling va, ,
    Posts
    49

    Post imported post

    pmags depending on price. alot of them. no window. maybe a few lowers depending on price.

  15. #15
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Fauquier Co, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,297

    Post imported post

    EFB16ACRX wrote:
    pmags depending on price. alot of them. no window. maybe a few lowers depending on price.
    Couldn't get any Pmags this week, we do have Stag and DPMS lowers for $135.

  16. #16
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Fauquier Co, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,297

    Post imported post

    ProShooter wrote:
    That's very nice of you to offer.

    I'm looking for the best price on a few Glock 23 mags....I havent really shopped around for them yet.
    Glock mags are going for $30.

  17. #17
    Lone Star Veteran DrMark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hampton Roads, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,553

    Post imported post

    longwatch wrote:
    DrMark wrote:
    Thanks longwatch.

    The only problem I have with your post is that the store is too far away from where I live!
    Gas is only $2.15 man.
    Your guilt trip is stronger than you thought... gas is only $1.95 at the station near my house!



  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,156

    Post imported post

    longwatch wrote:
    nova wrote:
    longwatch wrote:
    As some of you all know I work at G&A, and since there has been a bit of a run on certain arms, I was wondering if anyone from the forum was looking for anything like ARs, AKs or magazines or lowers? With high demand for those items, I'd like to give my OCDO friends first crack at the good stuff or if you are looking for something let me know.

    I understand that this might annoy some as a conflict of interest, but I don't get any commissions from sales, just my meager wages. But if the hue and cry is against this idea, I will refrain from pimping the shop.
    Like I need another excuse to spend more money!

    I'll have to stop by again (and more frequently) since I was probably going to get some more AK and AR mags at the gun show. I had also thought about getting either a bottom of the barrel AK (since an AK is an AK in my opinion and experience) or an AR lower if I can scrounge up some money (I've been spending a lot over the past few months).
    An AR lower would be a good investment, $135 and if you need to we can put it on layaway. 20% and 30 days to pay off.

    As for AR mags we are out except for H&K SA80 mags $50 and 1 Thermold duplexed 20rd unit.

    Hmmm I'll definately have to look into that. Any AK's available? I'm not picky as to what type


  19. #19
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Fauquier Co, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,297

    Post imported post

    AKs are definitely coming. Probably WASRs.

  20. #20
    Regular Member VAopencarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The 'Dena, Mаяуlaпd
    Posts
    2,147

    Post imported post

    You work at a Gun Shop? Your credibility is slowly slipping away......
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,156

    Post imported post

    VAopencarry wrote:
    You work at a Gun Shop? Your credibility is slowly slipping away......

    I can vouch for him. He's a good man.

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVA, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    431

    Post imported post

    VAopencarry wrote:
    You work at a Gun Shop? Your credibility is slowly slipping away......
    I'll vouch for him.

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    dumries, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    321

    Post imported post

    Longwatch,,

    Does G&A Warehouse sell accessories for the Dillions?

  24. #24
    Campaign Veteran Nelson_Muntz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Manassas, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    697

    Post imported post

    LW - can you get me a lefty AR upper cheaper than me dealing direct with Stag?

  25. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Woodbridge, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    160

    Post imported post

    Does GnA have any of the Mossberg 500 JIC shotguns in stock? I really want to get one but haven't been able to get to the gunshows..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •