• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns and Ammo Warehouse

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

As some of you all know I work at G&A, and since there has been a bit of a run on certain arms, I was wondering if anyone from the forum was looking for anything like ARs, AKs or magazines or lowers? With high demand for those items, I'd like to give my OCDO friends first crack at the good stuff or if you are looking for something let me know.

I understand that this might annoy some as a conflict of interest, but I don't get any commissions from sales, just my meager wages. ;) But if the hue and cry is against this idea, I will refrain from pimping the shop.

hsmith

imported post

Ah! I just had a lower sent to VA Arms.

I am ordering 2 more in Dec - do you guys go by serial # or just form to process?

I am also looking to get a Wilson 1911 :D

and i want a dillion too :eek:

VApatriot

imported post

I was planning to wait toget an AR or AK and several mags at the Dulles gun show, that way I could shop around a little for a good deal on something that has the feel I want. How much do y'all think supplies and prices will change over the nexttwo and a half weeks?

hsmith

imported post

VApatriot wrote:
I was planning to wait toget an AR or AK and several mags at the Dulles gun show, that way I could shop around a little for a good deal on something that has the feel I want. How much do y'all think supplies and prices will change over the nexttwo and a half weeks?
Eh, look at spikes tactical, they raised prices from $115 to $179 and they are getting SLAUGHTERED on AR15.com - they were almost the only dealer (well the biggest) to do so.

I think prices may rise a bit, but not much. it will just be harder to find some things. They will calm down and supplies will restore once people realize Obama won't be in office for a few months and there are bigger fish to fry once he does.

I really doubt you will find anything good at the gun show. I would REALLY expect a lot of prices to be higher there

nova

imported post

longwatch wrote:
As some of you all know I work at G&A, and since there has been a bit of a run on certain arms, I was wondering if anyone from the forum was looking for anything like ARs, AKs or magazines or lowers? With high demand for those items, I'd like to give my OCDO friends first crack at the good stuff or if you are looking for something let me know.

I understand that this might annoy some as a conflict of interest, but I don't get any commissions from sales, just my meager wages. ;) But if the hue and cry is against this idea, I will refrain from pimping the shop.

Like I need another excuse to spend more money! :D

I'll have to stop by again (and more frequently) since I was probably going to get some more AK and AR mags at the gun show. I had also thought about getting either a bottom of the barrel AK (since an AK is an AK in my opinion and experience) or an AR lower if I can scrounge up some money (I've been spending a lot over the past few months).

longwatch

imported post

hsmith wrote:
Ah! I just had a lower sent to VA Arms.

I am ordering 2 more in Dec - do you guys go by serial # or just form to process?

I am also looking to get a Wilson 1911 :D

and i want a dillion too :eek:
For transfers just give us a heads up (name, address, phone, and item) so we can exchange FFLs with the other dealer and contact you when it comes in. We charge $25 a weapon.

We are the number 1 Wilson dealer in the US.

We have Dillons in stock.

longwatch

imported post

VApatriot wrote:
Every FFL is ordering, and unfortunately many are also taking advantage of the demand.
We don't take mags to the show, just guns. But we have a big magazine order in the pipeline and should be in within a week or so. I'll let you know what the prices are when they are in.
Distributors are out of AR's as of Monday. However we just got 4 S&W M&P15s in tonight. There are some AKs in the pipeline.

longwatch

imported post

nova wrote:
longwatch wrote:

I'll have to stop by again (and more frequently) since I was probably going to get some more AK and AR mags at the gun show. I had also thought about getting either a bottom of the barrel AK (since an AK is an AK in my opinion and experience) or an AR lower if I can scrounge up some money (I've been spending a lot over the past few months).
An AR lower would be a good investment, $135 and if you need to we can put it on layaway. 20% and 30 days to pay off.

As for AR mags we are out except for H&K SA80 mags $50 and 1 Thermold duplexed 20rd unit.

longwatch

imported post

EFB16ACRX wrote:
pmags depending on price. alot of them. no window. maybe a few lowers depending on price.
Couldn't get any Pmags this week, we do have Stag and DPMS lowers for $135.

longwatch

imported post

ProShooter wrote:
That's very nice of you to offer.

I'm looking for the best price on a few Glock 23 mags....I havent really shopped around for them yet.
Glock mags are going for $30.

nova

imported post

longwatch wrote:
nova wrote:
longwatch wrote:

An AR lower would be a good investment, $135 and if you need to we can put it on layaway. 20% and 30 days to pay off.

As for AR mags we are out except for H&K SA80 mags $50 and 1 Thermold duplexed 20rd unit.

Hmmm I'll definately have to look into that. Any AK's available? I'm not picky as to what type :)