Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns and Ammo Warehouse

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

As some of you all know I work at G&A, and since there has been a bit of a run on certain arms, I was wondering if anyone from the forum was looking for anything like ARs, AKs or magazines or lowers? With high demand for those items, I'd like to give my OCDO friends first crack at the good stuff or if you are looking for something let me know.

I understand that this might annoy some as a conflict of interest, but I don't get any commissions from sales, just my meager wages. But if the hue and cry is against this idea, I will refrain from pimping the shop.

Post imported post

Ah! I just had a lower sent to VA Arms.

I am ordering 2 more in Dec - do you guys go by serial # or just form to process?

I am also looking to get a Wilson 1911

and i want a dillion too

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

That's very nice of you to offer.

I'm looking for the best price on a few Glock 23 mags....I havent really shopped around for them yet.
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Post imported post

Thanks longwatch.

The only problem I have with your post is that the store is too far away from where I live!

Post imported post

I was planning to wait toget an AR or AK and several mags at the Dulles gun show, that way I could shop around a little for a good deal on something that has the feel I want. How much do y'all think supplies and prices will change over the nexttwo and a half weeks?

Post imported post

VApatriot wrote:
    I was planning to wait toget an AR or AK and several mags at the Dulles gun show, that way I could shop around a little for a good deal on something that has the feel I want. How much do y'all think supplies and prices will change over the nexttwo and a half weeks?
    Eh, look at spikes tactical, they raised prices from $115 to $179 and they are getting SLAUGHTERED on AR15.com - they were almost the only dealer (well the biggest) to do so.

I think prices may rise a bit, but not much. it will just be harder to find some things. They will calm down and supplies will restore once people realize Obama won't be in office for a few months and there are bigger fish to fry once he does.

I really doubt you will find anything good at the gun show. I would REALLY expect a lot of prices to be higher there

Post imported post

Longwatch,

Thanks for looking out, and nice to talk to ya again tonight.

Post imported post

longwatch wrote:
    As some of you all know I work at G&A, and since there has been a bit of a run on certain arms, I was wondering if anyone from the forum was looking for anything like ARs, AKs or magazines or lowers? With high demand for those items, I'd like to give my OCDO friends first crack at the good stuff or if you are looking for something let me know.

I understand that this might annoy some as a conflict of interest, but I don't get any commissions from sales, just my meager wages. But if the hue and cry is against this idea, I will refrain from pimping the shop.
    Like I need another excuse to spend more money!

I'll have to stop by again (and more frequently) since I was probably going to get some more AK and AR mags at the gun show. I had also thought about getting either a bottom of the barrel AK (since an AK is an AK in my opinion and experience) or an AR lower if I can scrounge up some money (I've been spending a lot over the past few months).

Post imported post

hsmith wrote:
    Ah! I just had a lower sent to VA Arms.

I am ordering 2 more in Dec - do you guys go by serial # or just form to process?

I am also looking to get a Wilson 1911

and i want a dillion too
    For transfers just give us a heads up (name, address, phone, and item) so we can exchange FFLs with the other dealer and contact you when it comes in. We charge $25 a weapon.

We are the number 1 Wilson dealer in the US.

We have Dillons in stock.

Post imported post

VApatriot wrote:
    Every FFL is ordering, and unfortunately many are also taking advantage of the demand.
    We don't take mags to the show, just guns. But we have a big magazine order in the pipeline and should be in within a week or so. I'll let you know what the prices are when they are in.
    Distributors are out of AR's as of Monday. However we just got 4 S&W M&P15s in tonight. There are some AKs in the pipeline.

Post imported post

DrMark wrote:
    Thanks longwatch.

The only problem I have with your post is that the store is too far away from where I live!

Gas is only $2.15 man.

Post imported post

Firefighter503 wrote:
    Longwatch,

Thanks for looking out, and nice to talk to ya again tonight.
    No problem man, you made me think of the idea.

Post imported post

nova wrote:
    longwatch wrote:

I'll have to stop by again (and more frequently) since I was probably going to get some more AK and AR mags at the gun show. I had also thought about getting either a bottom of the barrel AK (since an AK is an AK in my opinion and experience) or an AR lower if I can scrounge up some money (I've been spending a lot over the past few months).
    An AR lower would be a good investment, $135 and if you need to we can put it on layaway. 20% and 30 days to pay off.

As for AR mags we are out except for H&K SA80 mags $50 and 1 Thermold duplexed 20rd unit.

Post imported post

pmags depending on price. alot of them. no window. maybe a few lowers depending on price.

Post imported post

EFB16ACRX wrote:
    pmags depending on price. alot of them. no window. maybe a few lowers depending on price.
    Couldn't get any Pmags this week, we do have Stag and DPMS lowers for $135.

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:
    That's very nice of you to offer.

I'm looking for the best price on a few Glock 23 mags....I havent really shopped around for them yet.
    Glock mags are going for $30.

Post imported post

longwatch wrote:
    DrMark wrote:
    Thanks longwatch.

Gas is only $2.15 man.
    Your guilt trip is stronger than you thought... gas is only $1.95 at the station near my house!

Post imported post

longwatch wrote:
    nova wrote:
    longwatch wrote:

An AR lower would be a good investment, $135 and if you need to we can put it on layaway. 20% and 30 days to pay off.

As for AR mags we are out except for H&K SA80 mags $50 and 1 Thermold duplexed 20rd unit.

Hmmm I'll definately have to look into that. Any AK's available? I'm not picky as to what type

Post imported post

AKs are definitely coming. Probably WASRs.

Post imported post

You work at a Gun Shop? Your credibility is slowly slipping away......
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

VAopencarry wrote:

I can vouch for him. He's a good man.

Post imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
    I'll vouch for him.

Post imported post

Longwatch,,

Does G&A Warehouse sell accessories for the Dillions?

Post imported post

LW - can you get me a lefty AR upper cheaper than me dealing direct with Stag?

Post imported post

Does GnA have any of the Mossberg 500 JIC shotguns in stock? I really want to get one but haven't been able to get to the gunshows..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast