• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns and Ammo Warehouse

nova

imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
You work at a Gun Shop? Your credibility is slowly slipping away......

I can vouch for him. He's a good man. :)

Nelson_Muntz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Lysander wrote:
Nelson_Muntz wrote:
LW - can you get me a lefty AR upper cheaper than me dealing direct with Stag?
That is a very good question. A follow--up: how many are needed for a "group buy" to get a discount? ;)
I can use at least one. But if the price is right I might be able to go two or three different uppers.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

1st freedom wrote:
Longwatch,,

Does G&A Warehouse sell accessories for the Dillions?
We don't have everything they make, but we do have some accessories.

longwatch

imported post

beradcee wrote:
Does GnA have any of the Mossberg 500 JIC shotguns in stock? I really want to get one but haven't been able to get to the gunshows..
Not right now, but yesterday we got about a dozen pistol grip 500s of various configurations (carbon fibre, breacher, etc), minus the PVC tube they are the same guns. If you want to special order one that is easy to do if they are available right now.

longwatch

imported post

We got AK mags in today, Bulgarian made, clear plastic.
Also about a dozen S&W M&P 15s of various configurations.

longwatch

imported post

Nelson_Muntz wrote:
Lysander wrote:
Nelson_Muntz wrote:
LW - can you get me a lefty AR upper cheaper than me dealing direct with Stag?
That is a very good question. A follow--up: how many are needed for a "group buy" to get a discount? ;)
I can use at least one. But if the price is right I might be able to go two or three different uppers.
I'll talk to the Bossman and see if he's interested.