• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

pics of the new gun and some ammo :D

b1ack5mith

imported post

j0yzq9.jpg

dq3g5f.jpg

hahahaha thats 240 rounds at 9 somethin a box. BUY UP NOW! the price will be 500% higher VERY VERY SOON!!!

b1ack5mith

imported post

hahahaa sorry about the big pics, had to be fast, i left for CA that day, just got back today and now im either SICK or my ALLERGIES are kickin my a**. other than that, CA sucked! :D LMAO

combatcarry

imported post

Howdy Blacksmith! Long time no post (for me).

Big brother now knows that you own one of those evil looking rifles. I'd sell all of that stuff asap. Post an add on KSL, and print it out. That way when the feds come looking for your gun (based on your post) you can prove to them yousold it.

I've destroyed or sold all my guns. Guns and ammo are evil (especially those black rifles). Why would anyone everown one?!

combatcarry

imported post

Man.. Thoughpolice you need to take a chill pill. I didn't realize a little tounge in cheek poking of fun would send you on arampage....

Thanks for the kind welcome back to the forum... I think I'll stay away again for a while.

Maybe you should go spend some time in a "church" (that you enjoy bashing so much) and get your own attitute straight?

scorpioajr

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
You should read more of his posts then! Sorry TP, couldn't resist that one...j/k man don't MWAG call on me!
Hahah. Dont OC your bazooka while wearing your camos driving your tank down Lehi main and you wont have any worries. ;)
How much do you think it would cost to replace the tires on my truck with a set of trax, I wonder...

combatcarry

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
<snip>... And before anyone says to me "Oh no, we really mean to sell all the guns", save the bull@#$% for church.<snip>
I'm a pretty mellow guy. But the above comment was extremely out of line. If you were my kid I'd swat your butt. You are welcome to your opinion, but profanity is tacky and saying that BSis meant for church is inappropriate.

You know nothing about me, or about my ability (or failures) to obey the law (either God's laws, or the laws of man).

You're right. Church is full of hypocrites (and I'm one of them). Church is full of sinners, thieves, adulterers, liars, and even BS. But, guess what? Many of us understand that Jesus Christ is the final answer. God's word says, "No one is righteous, not one." Jesus says he is, "The way the truth and the life". It is the fact that we are all hypocrites that makes us desperately need a savior. Maybe I'm one of the nutty guys that Obama is talking about, "Clinging to my faith and guns." So be it.

Perhaps you will accept a little free advice. Don't say anything on here that you wouldn't say to someone's face. Would you really tell me, to my face, that churchis full of BS, and I'm crazy? Maybe you should try a few bible based churches whose members aren't so "high-and-mighty" and readily admit we're all total failures? Maybe you'll find they aren't full of BS after all?