• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great OC week

Bullbuster

imported post

Harper1227 wrote:
SNIP--when I sat down a guy behind me said, "that's one way to protect your baby" i replied "you know the saying, the most dangerous place is between a mother and her child"

As a father of 3 (8,4,2) I couldn't help but the laugh at this. Its likeI tell my kids "Never bite the hand that feeds you"

I think its a wonderful thing when it comes to PR and spreading the word about OC and gun rights. To have a women even with a lil pup in tote to make people stop and think and say hay its not just a bunch of macho men trying to look cool but good people standing up and doing what they need to do for the safety of there families. Keep it up and please post more of your encounters.