• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

With The New President what type of changes will happen

Joxer

imported post

So what do everybody think will be changed when the new president hits the office? What should we buy now before something gets banned from us?

What type of items do everybody think will get banned or at least try to get banned from the public?

mpg9999

imported post

Joxer wrote:
So what do everybody think will be changed when the new president hits the office? What should we buy now before something gets banned from us?

What type of items do everybody think will get banned or at least try to get banned from the public?
Look up HB 1022 on govtrack. "High" (standard) capacity mags, "assault" weapons, AP ammo, etc.

AZkopper

imported post

1. Semi-automatic rifles (especially the evil black kind, that have prefixes like AR or AK)

2. $hitloads of ammo for the above weapons

3. $hitloads of high cap magazines for #1

4. Food, preferrably canned.

5. Gold (at least 20% of your portfolio, but 40-50% may not be bad now)

Daddyo

imported post

I bought my EBR (Keltec SU16) last year. I just bought 2 more 30-round mags and already have enough ammo to fill all my mags. Will buy more ammo as finances and availability allow, although if the Keltec RFB becomes available before it gets banned I may get one of those.