Thread: Stuff for Sale

Post imported post

I've gone through the portion of my closet that I have patience for at this point, and found some things that would be better suited for a new home. I'm in Tacoma and have a fairly busy work schedule, but if you want something we can either arrange a meeting somewhere (not for a single $10 holster, though-let's be reasonable), or we can arrange shipping (except for the shotty or ammo, which must be FTF.)

When you reply to the thread, please use the item's assigned number. Thanks!

#1. ****SOLD****The Shorty Shotty. H&R Topper Model 88 w/3" chamber. 18.5"bbl and 27.5-28" overall, depending on how you measure it. (NFA minimum is 18" and 26", respectively.) Custom shortening job, handy for hiking or camping. I've never fired it. In great shape. W/sling. $200 NOW $180

First Row. (R-L)

#2. Bladetech Quad 1911 Mag Pouch (will fit Sig P220, etc. also). Used once, maybe. Tec-Lok belt attachment. $30 NOW $25

#3. 1911 Grips SOLD

#4. 2 EACH----Wilson Mags SOLD

#5. Wilson 10rd. SOLD

#6. Hornady XTP 240gr. .44Mag 20rd box. $15 NOW $12

#7. 2BOXES----HTM (new manufacture) 240gr S-JHP .44Mag ammo. 50rd boxes. $30/box or $50/both boxes. NOW $25/ea or $40 both

(#6 & 7 for NOW $50)

Second Row (R-L)

#8. Kramer #3 IWB Premium Cowhide RIGHT HANDfor Kahr MK9 (fit my PM9, too).Worn once. I have a Kramer IWB #1-1/2 in horsehide on as I write this w/my K9 Elite '03 in it. Super comfortable & concealable holsters. $115 holster new. $50 NOW $40

#9. Orca IWB LEFT HAND for G29/30. May fit others. Worn once. $20 NOW $10

#10. SERPA G17 SOLD

#11. Uncle Mike's Economy IWB Size 10 for"Small autos.22-25 cal."Would probably work for the small .32's (Beretta Tomcat, NAA Guardian, K-T, etc.) and the KelTec .380/LCP sized guns too. Don't know where it came from, honestly. Looks like its been used once. $10

#12. Uncle Mikes Economy IWB Size 15 for"3 3/4" - 4 1/2" barrel large autos" Same story as the one for #11. $10

#13.***SPF*** Kershaw "Ken Onion" Assisted open "Rainbow Leek" model. Sharp as hell. Free blood drops included (just kidding). Carried a couple days, not used for anything. Slick knife. Lost the box. $50NOW $35 http://kershawknives.com/productdeta...;brand=kershaw

Post imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
    #11. Uncle Mike's Economy IWB Size 10 for"Small autos.22-25 cal."Would probably work for the small .32's (Beretta Tomcat, NAA Guardian, K-T, etc.) and the KelTec .380/LCP sized guns too. Don't know where it came from, honestly. Looks like its been used once. $10

I can confirm that the #10 sized Uncle Mike's IWB neoprene holster will indeed fit the Keltek P3AT .380 and should fit their PF-9 as well.

Post imported post

#2. Bladetech Quad 1911 Mag Pouch (will fit Sig P220, etc. also). Used once, maybe. Tec-Lok belt attachment. $30
    I'd like to look at that if possible, that seems like a good deal, and you'd be surprised just how many people don't have any around......

Post imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
    #2. Bladetech Quad 1911 Mag Pouch (will fit Sig P220, etc. also). Used once, maybe. Tec-Lok belt attachment. $30
    I'd like to look at that if possible, that seems like a good deal, and you'd be surprised just how many people don't have any around......
    Whaddya know?!? I happen to have one around! PM me and we'll work out when I can have you come by to take a look at it. Here's the link for the B-T site: http://www.blade-tech.com/Quad-Mag-P...k-pr-1017.html

Post imported post

Let me check with my dad on the Blackhawk Serpa. He's got a G17.

Post imported post

Nosrac wrote:
    Let me check with my dad on the Blackhawk Serpa. He's got a G17.

Thanks. I can't interest you in some sweet 1911 mags???

Post imported post

Shorty Shotty is SPF. Taking (reasonable) offers on the rest of what's left. Wife's minivan is in the shop for a new headgasket, etc.... so I can use the cash more than I can use the hardware!

Post imported post

Did you get my PM on the Serpa?

Post imported post

SERPA and Shorty Shotty are sold. Prices updated as of Saturday morning. Please, make me an offer. I know people can use mags and holsters!

Post imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
    SERPA and Shorty Shotty are sold. Prices updated as of Saturday morning. Please, make me an offer. I know people can use mags and holsters!
    Let me know whaat you can do with the .44 ammo and Wilson mags. Send me a PM, I'll be back in WA next week.

Post imported post

1911 mags and grips are gone now. Still have the quad mag pouch, .44 MAG ammo, some holsters and the knife! Make me an offer.

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here

Post imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
    1911 mags and grips are gone now. Still have the quad mag pouch, .44 MAG ammo, some holsters and the knife! Make me an offer.
    PM sent on the knife...