• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stuff for Sale

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

prometheian011.jpg

I've gone through the portion of my closet that I have patience for at this point, and found some things that would be better suited for a new home. I'm in Tacoma and have a fairly busy work schedule, but if you want something we can either arrange a meeting somewhere (not for a single $10 holster, though-let's be reasonable), or we can arrange shipping (except for the shotty or ammo, which must be FTF.)

When you reply to the thread, please use the item's assigned number. Thanks!

#1. ****SOLD****The Shorty Shotty. H&R Topper Model 88 w/3" chamber. 18.5"bbl and 27.5-28" overall, depending on how you measure it. (NFA minimum is 18" and 26", respectively.) Custom shortening job, handy for hiking or camping. I've never fired it. In great shape. W/sling. $200 NOW $180

First Row. (R-L)

#2. Bladetech Quad 1911 Mag Pouch (will fit Sig P220, etc. also). Used once, maybe. Tec-Lok belt attachment. $30 NOW $25

#3. 1911 Grips SOLD

#4. 2 EACH----Wilson Mags SOLD

#5. Wilson 10rd. SOLD

#6. Hornady XTP 240gr. .44Mag 20rd box. $15 NOW $12

#7. 2BOXES----HTM (new manufacture) 240gr S-JHP .44Mag ammo. 50rd boxes. $30/box or $50/both boxes. NOW $25/ea or $40 both

(#6 & 7 for NOW $50)

Second Row (R-L)

#8. Kramer #3 IWB Premium Cowhide RIGHT HANDfor Kahr MK9 (fit my PM9, too).Worn once. I have a Kramer IWB #1-1/2 in horsehide on as I write this w/my K9 Elite '03 in it. Super comfortable & concealable holsters. $115 holster new. $50 NOW $40

#9. Orca IWB LEFT HAND for G29/30. May fit others. Worn once. $20 NOW $10

#10. SERPA G17 SOLD

#11. Uncle Mike's Economy IWB Size 10 for"Small autos.22-25 cal."Would probably work for the small .32's (Beretta Tomcat, NAA Guardian, K-T, etc.) and the KelTec .380/LCP sized guns too. Don't know where it came from, honestly. Looks like its been used once. $10

#12. Uncle Mikes Economy IWB Size 15 for"3 3/4" - 4 1/2" barrel large autos" Same story as the one for #11. $10

#13.***SPF*** Kershaw "Ken Onion" Assisted open "Rainbow Leek" model. Sharp as hell. Free blood drops included (just kidding). Carried a couple days, not used for anything. Slick knife. Lost the box. $50NOW $35 http://kershawknives.com/productdetails.php?id=15&brand=kershaw

shad0wfax

imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
#11. Uncle Mike's Economy IWB Size 10 for"Small autos.22-25 cal."Would probably work for the small .32's (Beretta Tomcat, NAA Guardian, K-T, etc.) and the KelTec .380/LCP sized guns too. Don't know where it came from, honestly. Looks like its been used once. $10

I can confirm that the #10 sized Uncle Mike's IWB neoprene holster will indeed fit the Keltek P3AT .380 and should fit their PF-9 as well.

compmanio365

imported post

#2. Bladetech Quad 1911 Mag Pouch (will fit Sig P220, etc. also). Used once, maybe. Tec-Lok belt attachment. $30

I'd like to look at that if possible, that seems like a good deal, and you'd be surprised just how many people don't have any around......

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
#2. Bladetech Quad 1911 Mag Pouch (will fit Sig P220, etc. also). Used once, maybe. Tec-Lok belt attachment. $30

I'd like to look at that if possible, that seems like a good deal, and you'd be surprised just how many people don't have any around......
Whaddya know?!? I happen to have one around! PM me and we'll work out when I can have you come by to take a look at it. Here's the link for the B-T site: http://www.blade-tech.com/Quad-Mag-Pouch-w-Tek-Lok-pr-1017.html

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Shorty Shotty is SPF. Taking (reasonable) offers on the rest of what's left. Wife's minivan is in the shop for a new headgasket, etc.... so I can use the cash more than I can use the hardware!

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

SERPA and Shorty Shotty are sold. Prices updated as of Saturday morning. Please, make me an offer. I know people can use mags and holsters!

Mainsail

imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
SERPA and Shorty Shotty are sold. Prices updated as of Saturday morning. Please, make me an offer. I know people can use mags and holsters!
Let me know whaat you can do with the .44 ammo and Wilson mags. Send me a PM, I'll be back in WA next week.

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

1911 mags and grips are gone now. Still have the quad mag pouch, .44 MAG ammo, some holsters and the knife! Make me an offer.