• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stupid question

me812

imported post

I recently started OCing and have a question. Since I don't wear a belt, I carry using a duty belt. Now, I usually don't tuck my shirt in (yes, I know, I'm a slob), but when I OC, I tuck the shirt in on my right side between the gun and my side so that the shirt doesn't hang down over it and cover it and it's plainly visible. However, the belt is still completely covered by the shirt. Is this legal? The cops aren't going to hassle me because the belt isn't visible, are they?