• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Meeting in Annandale

rlh2005

Founder's Club Member
imported post

nemo wrote:
Remind me again (friendly, if you want): is OC OK at Mason DGC? Inquiring minds have a short attention span.
It is legal to carry in either manners in the meeting rooms, regular offices (e.g. non-police), and common areas at the Mason District building.

nova

imported post

rlh2005 wrote:
nemo wrote:
Remind me again (friendly, if you want): is OC OK at Mason DGC? Inquiring minds have a short attention span.
It is legal to carry in either manners in the meeting rooms, regular offices (e.g. non-police), and common areas at the Mason District building.
Thanks for answering. I've been away from the internet all day.

All PMs have been replied to.

Harper1227

imported post

Sorry we couldn't make it. Would've liked to had been there but plans are never solid when you've got kids ;)

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
zoom6zoom wrote:
Good meeting. Not as many folks at the Sooper Sekrit pre-meeting meeting as usual, though!
Not that I mind...it stopped being so secret when like 30 people showed up.
If we get another 30+ turnout, we may have to think about having 2-3 pre-meeting meetups -- socialize the idea in other places than just one. Our regular place is certainly a non-issue any more, thankfully.

nova

imported post

forgot to add. A man at the secret location noticed my gun and asked what it was about and if it was legal. I answered and also gave him one of ed's OC cards. He also commented that there aren't many shooting ranges around this area anymore (he's an older fellow) so I named a few in the area that he'd be interested in.