• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Robenson County

JManier

imported post

hi, i am new here, just found the site while searching permit laws for robeson county. i have a few questions to those that may live in robeson county.

ho wlong did it take you to get your purchase permit? i have applied in 98 and am about to apply again due to not getting the permit in 98.

how did you go about getting 3 people to sign your permit application. since i dont personaly know 3 law officers or dmv employees, i am having a hard time getting mine signed.

do you know any good places to get the CCP(conceled carry permit)?

thanks in advance.

stumped in parkton.

Curins

imported post

I'm shocked at the procedures your sheriff's department has. I live in Moore co. and getting a permit here was simple. Go to the sheriff's office, fill out your form, and3 days later pay $5 per permit. Go pick up your pistol.

No affidavit. No signatures. The receptionist signed and affixed a seal.

:cuss:LIBRALS

Sorry dude