Thread: Where can I get magazines cheap?

Post imported post

Looking for xd9 and xd45 magazines

Post imported post

Try www.cheaperthandirt.com. I'm looking for XD 45 and Taurus PT140 and P89 Ruger myself, was gonna check it myself too.
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’ Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

www.gunbroker.com is always an option

Post imported post

Post imported post

I find it funny even the magazines for the xd45 which won't fall under a ban are sold out in most places I look, except gunbroker.

My current carry platform is XD 45, and I love this pistol. *after I learned how to shoot it well anyway :P*
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

I forget the name of the business, but there's a mom & pop I've bought the odd magazine from, e-mail here: gunclips@verizon.net. I think they may be in California, if you can imagine, but they have some hard-to-find-elsewhere stuff at reasonable rates.

-ljp

Post imported post

http://www.pistolgear.com has XD9 full capacity mags for $20.50 and XD45 full capacity mags for $24.00 apparently in stock.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."