• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Class III dealers in CT

Lank

imported post

I know K-5 arms in Milford is class III. Does anyone know of any other class III dealers in CT?

Lank

imported post

Looks like they sell suppressors, so they must be. Thanks!

john_galt

imported post

I'll vote for JoJo's for three reasons now:

1. They are 5 minutes from my house
2. They sold me a nice new lower receiver and a shiny new bushmaster last weekend :D
3. Great guys there.

Ctgunfun

imported post

Joel kramer in wallingford does NFA stuff.

member at metacon

Nice guy good prices

Talk to gary lenk at newington gun exchange.

Pres. of metacon

jennaz

imported post

C3Tactical in Torrington. He just opened less than a year ago, has a beautiful facility, including a state of the art indoor range. (No, i don't work there)

Lank

imported post

Okay I bought a silencer from Joel Cramer. Was actually very nice doing business with him. He went out of his way to make the paperwork easy for me. I didn't have any problem getting a signature from the local police chief either.

I'm waiting on the BATFE now and it'll probably be several more months, but based on my experience so far I would definitely buy from Joel again. If anyone wants his contact info just let me know.

stagman

imported post

There is a new class III shop inside the bridgeport shooting range. It's called Park City Tactical their number is 1-203-333-4867