• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ft Lee rifle range

essayons

imported post

Its open again, but I think its only one day a week, Sunday IIRC. I recall seeing a post about it here a while ago.

VaGunTrader

imported post

I stopped by there today to inquire about the range.

Sundays only, but not thisSunday because of some training going on there.

I think he said 10am-4pm??

$5 per hour

Handguns, shotguns, black powder

--------no highpowered rifles !!! :cry:

The prisonis.... maybe 2 miles away. I guess they're afraid an inmate serving a life term might be out in the yard shooting hoops and get hit by a stray .308 :lol::lol::lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Wonder why the no longer have the rifle range - was 200 yd. I think.

Shot below a barracade at targets in front of a well built berm. Also believe it used to be open 7 days a week except for training scheduled.

Yata hey