• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Church attacked by protesters

FogRider

imported post

ScottyT wrote:
Yawn...

This thread become worthless (for this forum) before the first post was made. I regret taking part in it.

So, how about those guns?
Entertaining as always. If I'm lucky I can leave the office early tomorrow or Friday instead of waiting 'til the weekend to sight in my Mini 14.

Jizzzle

imported post

they just stated that homosexuality is genetic (as in you are born this way or not) and i was wondering if it might also be a product of upbringing. but i retract all statements not OC related. I apologise.

ScottyT

imported post

FogRider wrote:
Entertaining as always. If I'm lucky I can leave the office early tomorrow or Friday instead of waiting 'til the weekend to sight in my Mini 14.
My buddy challenged me to an iron sights competition -- My new AR (still on layaway) vs. his old Mini 14. He can't understand why I would spend so much more for an AR when a Mini 14 puts the same round down range just as well...

FWIW, I love shooting his Mini 14, very fun gun.

Jizzzle

imported post

i stand corrected. thank you. but that's what i'm curious about. i was searching for that word but had a brain fart so to speak.

codename_47

imported post

My point is simply that gays or gay marriage does not equal the family value destruction (what the heck are family values anyway? Reminds me of the loose "assault weapon" definition).

No...they are out to get our children
and eat them, right?

Ok, its lewis black time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-id4GKsaQk

i was wondering if it might also be a product of upbringing
Just think about it, did anyone "teach" you to like women? It was pretty automatic for me.

imported post

canadian wrote:
Oh I see quite clearly. I see you, for some odd reason terrified of the gay boogie man. You seem to think there's this viscious cabal of sodomites lurking in the shadows, waiting to give children "the gay" the second their parents look away......

Were you, as a child, raped by an adult?

I was more times than I can count.

Were you, as a child, shared by your male abuser, with his male friends?

I was.

Have you ever been held down and had multiple males do unspeakable things to your body?

I have.

Have you ever, as a child, lay there and cried as an adult did things and forced you to do things no small child should ever do?

I have.

I could go on, but I won't.

When first you asked for evidence, I gave you some, but you scoffed.

It took me years of therapy, but I a victim no more.

I need no "evidence", I know.

Was I an isolated case?

Not hardly.

Do I care if you believe me?

Not really, but at least you know.

FogRider

imported post

You are taking the despicable actions of a few people (actions that straight people commit as well) and using that to punish an entire group of people. How is that any different than trying to completely ban guns over a few people committing crimes with them?

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Not to mention it shows more than a little bias on his part. Understandable bias, perhaps, but the truth is rape is distinct from homosexuality, even if there may be homosexual rape.

Edit: What I'm saying is there is something quite wrong with individuals who rape children (of any sex), and that this something is quite distinct from homosexuality per se. A man who rapes a boy is no more "gay" than a man who rapes a girl is "straight". Rape of any sort is twisted sexuality which should be kept quite distinct from sexual behavior between consenting adults.