Thread: Ebey Island Range closed

Post imported post

Hey guys, just a heads up Everett Sportsmens Club on Ebey Island in Snohomish is closed until further notice due to flooding. I'm going down to fill sandbags and try to get some of our equipment out. I'm not sure how long this is going to last, but the range is now closed to the public at least for a week. Thanks for the support and you can check our website at http://www.everettsportsmenclub.org/ for updates. Stay Safe everyone!

Post imported post

I didn't even know this place was around!

:celebrate:celebrateTRAP SHOOTING CLOSE TO HOME WOOT!:celebrate:celebrate

Post imported post

I've used this range a couple of times but found it to be mostly under water during the winter months. The last flood closed the range for months if I recall correctly. If the range itself isn't flooded it is so soggy you will want to wear some good rubber boots to walk out and set your targets.

"If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Post imported post

I'm going to go down there tomorrow and see if we can't open it up this coming weekend. Hopefully it's not too bad anymore. It's been a week since I've shot, I'm dying to put holes in things. Like the website says, it's reloading season for us.

Post imported post

Alright, Going to try an open her up this weekend guys. It's a 95% chance. Call the range if you want to make sure before you make the trip.

Campaign Veteran OlGutshotWilly's Avatar

Post imported post

Hey, thanks for the post!

I live in Snohomish and wasn't aware of this range. Yeah, I know, I'm a little "slow" sometimes LOL!

I am impressed with the .50 Cal BMG rifle at the "Hunter sight in day" recently :shock::shock::?
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT: Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Government is not reason; it is not eloquent -- it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    --George Washington,
    first U.S. president

Post imported post

I'm kinda tempted to drop in this weekend now.

Post imported post

Would Friday be included in this weekend???

Post imported post

Yes Friday is included, And I just got the word tonight that it is 100% sure to open tomorrow. I'll be there (maybe not ALL day) but if you come around noon (opening time) I'll be there, stop and say hi, my name is Matt I'll be the one with the name tag that says Matt and a Orange rangemaster cap and sweatshirt. Just make sure you say OC guy or I won't know who the hell you are.

ALSO We are now in the winter discount months, $10 per shooter all day (12-4PM)

Post imported post

Sweet, my coworker and I are hoping to drop by on Sunday after church. It'll be nice to put some rounds through the .22 and AR15 again

Post imported post

I went to the Ebey Island Range yesterday. Thanks for the invite Matt!! And the targets.. I owe you a $1.

This is a great range. I talked with the wife about it and we'll probably apply for a membership!

North of Seattlle, South of Canada, Washington, USA

Post imported post

It's the range we go to for our yearly 100 yard and outdoor shoots. Beautiful place in the summer. Nice trap range as well. Enjoy the folks out there and we take care of them as well as they take care of us.