• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ebey Island Range closed

bluer1

imported post

Hey guys, just a heads up Everett Sportsmens Club on Ebey Island in Snohomish is closed until further notice due to flooding. I'm going down to fill sandbags and try to get some of our equipment out. I'm not sure how long this is going to last, but the range is now closed to the public at least for a week. Thanks for the support and you can check our website at http://www.everettsportsmenclub.org/ for updates. Stay Safe everyone!

amlevin

imported post

I've used this range a couple of times but found it to be mostly under water during the winter months. The last flood closed the range for months if I recall correctly. If the range itself isn't flooded it is so soggy you will want to wear some good rubber boots to walk out and set your targets.

bluer1

imported post

I'm going to go down there tomorrow and see if we can't open it up this coming weekend. Hopefully it's not too bad anymore. It's been a week since I've shot, I'm dying to put holes in things. Like the website says, it's reloading season for us.

bluer1

imported post

Alright, Going to try an open her up this weekend guys. It's a 95% chance. Call the range if you want to make sure before you make the trip.

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Hey, thanks for the post!

I live in Snohomish and wasn't aware of this range. Yeah, I know, I'm a little "slow" sometimes LOL!

I am impressed with the .50 Cal BMG rifle at the "Hunter sight in day" recently :shock::shock::?:D:D

bluer1

imported post

Yes Friday is included, And I just got the word tonight that it is 100% sure to open tomorrow. I'll be there (maybe not ALL day) but if you come around noon (opening time) I'll be there, stop and say hi, my name is Matt I'll be the one with the name tag that says Matt and a Orange rangemaster cap and sweatshirt. Just make sure you say OC guy or I won't know who the hell you are.

ALSO We are now in the winter discount months, $10 per shooter all day (12-4PM)

thewise1

imported post

Sweet, my coworker and I are hoping to drop by on Sunday after church. It'll be nice to put some rounds through the .22 and AR15 again :)

heatho

imported post

I went to the Ebey Island Range yesterday. Thanks for the invite Matt!! And the targets.. I owe you a $1. :)

This is a great range. I talked with the wife about it and we'll probably apply for a membership!