• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC breakfast Saturday 11/15/08

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

9:20 AM at the Waffle House on Broad Street near Glenside.

http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=Waffle%20House&area=Richmond,%20VA%2023250&search_submit=Search&invocationType=oneClick.search&flv=1&icid=rbox_yp_text_loc.M#north

Grapeshot may be headed to the gun show at RIR afterwards - says he has a shopping list.

I'm waiting till Sunday afternoon during my shift at the VCDL table to wander about and see if there is anything left to buy besides beanie babies and jerky.

stay safe.

skidmark

67GT390FB

imported post

I'll be able to make some of these after jan. at 9:20 sat i will have been in the woods for 4hrs and hopefully getting ready to drag something.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

RIR show was exceptionally busy - more cars and people than I have ever seen there in years. Everybody was buying something.

Yata hey

ufe20

imported post

Yeah it was incredibly crowded and of course, i forgot about that stupid marathon and was stuck on Laburnum for like an hour and a half on the way there.

Did pick some stuff up though, so wasn't a completely bad day.