• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You have a new LEO on your side

HMDGLOCK

imported post

I haven't been on in a while, I have been real busy. I wanted to come on and say that you have another cop on your side. I recently got hired by a Lake County Police Department. I would rather not say which department. Well I have your backs and I will be spreading the word around the department about OC.

NayKid

imported post

If you don't tell us who you work for how will I know whose hand to shake?

Just kidding. Stay safe and thank you for your service.

slowzx320

imported post

Thank You and welcome aboard!!! I think you will find here that were not some gun toating ppl we just love our 2nd amendment and exercise it. Im glad there is another LEO on here that know the rights.

Glockster714

imported post

HMDGLOCK wrote:
I haven't been on in a while, I have been real busy. I wanted to come on and say that you have another cop on your side. I recently got hired by a Lake County Police Department. I would rather not say which department. Well I have your backs and I will be spreading the word around the department about OC.
So, if you pull me over, and I tell you I post on OC, will you let me go? :celebrate

bobcat

imported post

HMDGLOCK wrote:

Glad your here (or back)!

Thanks for spreading the word about OC amongst your peers.

aikidoka

imported post

Your support is appreciated as is your service.

Best wishes in your work and stay safe.

Unoid

imported post

YAY!

we need more in lake county. Only friendly cop I've seen was in portage working off duty at Quaker steak and lube.

Other than that no LEO involvement.

JB-Indiana

imported post

Congratulations on taking the oath.

Although I'm no longer a cop, just rest assured that if you ever need assistance from me at any time, I've got your back as well, brother.

Lake County has more than it's share of "mean streets".You're probably gonna get a bit of "ribbing" from other LEO's on the department being a "rookie", and "fresh meat". But take it in stride and be aware that these same people will be the first to back you up if anything happens. They want to know they can trust YOU, also.

Stay safe out there!

GLOCKMAN40

imported post

+1 with " JB-Indiana" Congratulations on taking the oath, I am not a cop but would like to let you know that if there is ever a time where you might need help in any way when you come to Indianapolis you can count on me , I am aRANGE OFFICER for the GSSF and would like to invite you to come down to the Eagle Creek Shooting Range this year for the GSSF Shooting match, where fun is had by all, Hope to see you there, And as always " Watch Your Front Sites " . JB-Indiana wrote:
Congratulations on taking the oath.

Although I'm no longer a cop, just rest assured that if you ever need assistance from me at any time, I've got your back as well, brother.

Lake County has more than it's share of "mean streets".You're probably gonna get a bit of "ribbing" from other LEO's on the department being a "rookie", and "fresh meat". But take it in stride and be aware that these same people will be the first to back you up if anything happens. They want to know they can trust YOU, also.

Stay safe out there!