• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Contact info for Tn Government officials

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

There has never beena more important time to get politically active than now. Here is a link where you can find contact information for your representative(s) in the US Congress (Sen/Rep), State Legislature, and County Governments.

http://www.tennesseeanytime.org/government/elected.html

Obviously we at OCDO will be watching these elected officials in regards to how they legislate gun issues, but we need to hold their feet to the fire on protecting ALL of our Constitutional Rights, both US and State. Let's let them all know we are watching them closely and their jobs are at risk if they fail in protecting the citizens of Tennessee and the US.

They need their feet held to the fire.

Hopefully, the forum moderators will sticky this for us.

Fallguy

imported post

I totally agree...

I have alreadysent an e-mail to my state rep about the speaker election and restaurant and park carry. I plan to try and contact him by phone next week.

WCrawford

imported post

I've sent emails to both Rob Briley (pre-election) and Thelma Harper in the past. Both are antis. I'm not hopeful that Mike Stewart is pro-2a in any way. :cuss:

I'd love to see HCP holders hold a vigil (armed) outside the capital on the first day of the legislative session. I'd get a thigh rig just for the occasion. :)

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

WCrawford wrote:
I've sent emails to both Rob Briley (pre-election) and Thelma Harper in the past. Both are antis. I'm not hopeful that Mike Stewart is pro-2a in any way. :cuss:

I'd love to see HCP holders hold a vigil (armed) outside the capital on the first day of the legislative session. I'd get a thigh rig just for the occasion. :)
Stay after'em WC.

WCrawford

imported post

I plan on running for State Legislature in 2010. I'd would have run this year, but I had not been back in Nashville long enough to qualify.

I'll probably be running as a Libertarian as a Republican could not get more than 5% of the vote in my district.

Personally, I'm sick and tired of lawyers becoming elected officials. Its time that the average working guy (I'm an armed security officer by profession) actually gets to have a real say.