• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So what is the law?

Rickjames

imported post

Myself and a few guys here at work are quite confused on what the true law is. Some say carry ok unloaded and some say loaded. I would really like to have the facts and even print them and carry them with my CCP. Any help would be appreciated. We are eager to excersize our rights but do not want toruin what we got by doing itwrong.

Rickjames

imported post

Sorry, I just saw the post that Aether had put down. That gave me all the info I needed. Also if you guys do organize community activities you can count atleast three more in. Just let me know. Thanks

scorpioajr

imported post

Rickjames wrote:
Sorry, I just saw the post that Aether had put down. That gave me all the info I needed. Also if you guys do organize community activities you can count atleast three more in. Just let me know. Thanks
Welcome to OCDO! Post often!

PS - Whatcha Carry??

Rickjames

imported post

I carry a SIG P229 in .40. I chose it because it seemed the most natural in my hand and shoots great. I assume you carry a 9mm. One of the reasons I chose the 40 was that I heard get a 45 or get a 9 so I picked one in the middle:uhoh:

scorpioajr

imported post

.40, .357, 9mm, .50, .45....

...just so long as you can put your bullet where you want it, I ,IMO, don't discriminate between calibers. You'll need to see ThoughtPolice for that one. Poor bastard, has a complex we think. :p