• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

There comes a time.......

TheMrMitch

imported post

.......when the antis simply go one toke over the line. It's so close now.

I don't want trouble, but am willing to stop it. My guns and/or position of gun ownership hurts no one at all.

I'm peaceful, but NOT to the point of giving my rights up. Leave me alone, and you will not hurt or suffer. You gungrabber wussies will NOT win.

Enjoy your 65,000 deaths from auto accidents a year. Thousands of swimming deaths. Suicides. Infantscides 5 gallon water pail kid deaths. Bicycle deaths.

You do gooders make me puke.....Like Baracccccckkkkkkk Obama.:celebrate

mrbiggles

Banned
imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
.......when the antis simply go one toke over the line. It's so close now.

I don't want trouble, but am willing to stop it. My guns and/or position of gun ownership hurts no one at all.

I'm peaceful, but NOT to the point of giving my rights up. Leave me alone, and you will not hurt or suffer. You gungrabber wussies will NOT win.

Enjoy your 65,000 deaths from auto accidents a year. Thousands of swimming deaths. Suicides. Infantscides 5 gallon water pail kid deaths. Bicycle deaths.

You do gooders make me puke.....Like Baracccccckkkkkkk Obama.:celebrate
lol brewer and shipley

superdemon

imported post

I'd like to see where you got the car collison death statistic.

Most years, it hovers around 41,000. I've never seen 65,000 accurately reported anywhere.

And it is my job, btw.

Edit:

No one has ever died from "swiming". It is usually the lack of "swimming" that causes a death, and the technical term for that is "drowning".

TheMrMitch

imported post

You asking me? Nah. Years ago it was around 56,000 annually when I wasteaching DDC 4 and DDC 8 so I kinda extrapolated with an educated figure (guess).

Glad you're following me and keeping me on my toes.:)

Don't even know what 'swiming' is. Citing 'swimming deaths' is acceptableif one understands they are 'swimming related' deaths. You young fellas might not understand some of these things but time will help.:dude: