• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Run on Ammo

Armed4Life

imported post

Demand for ammo is outpacing supply as certain calibers (.223 FMJ, .308 FMJ, and 7.62X39 FMJ) are flying off the shelves of retail and online stores alike. I have been to at least 3 sportsman stores and all we're out of those calibers awaiting backorders. Any observations from other states?

Armed4Life

imported post

A funny story happened at Joe's Sporting Goods the other day when I was looking for .223 (which they were sold out of). They had a special on .40 S&W 250 roundmega packsand had a stack of 8-10 of them on the counter. I started loading one after another into my cart and the guy beside me says "How many of those are you going to buy?" My response...."All of them". The look I got back was priceless!!!