• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Breakfast Meetup Sat Nov 22

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Bob Evans restaurant was fantastic last time we met up there prior to a Chantilly show. Anyone up for doing so again?

Saturday morning, the 22nd, 8 am?

14050 Thunderbolt Pl
Chantilly, VA 20151
(703) 834-0511

Directions

For counting purposes:
Tess +2
foxcall
cwolfs69 +1
mlands

Maybe:
nova
ed (gotta bold Ed 'cause he's a STRONG maybe :))

nova

imported post

I'm up for it.
How does everyone handle their guns during the show? I know a lot of OCDO members don't like leaving them in their vehicles...

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

nova wrote:
I'm up for it.
How does everyone handle their guns during the show? I know a lot of OCDO members don't like leaving them in their vehicles...
On gun show days I carry a revolver, zip tied, the shells in my pocket and a fixed blade knife.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

nova wrote:
I'm up for it.

I let them zip-tie my semiautomatic. I carry a knife, and a loaded magazine in my purse or pocket.

cwolfs69

imported post

:shock: first time going to the chantilly show. the boss (my wife debby) and i will probably make it to the restaraunt for bkfast. have to leave early though, 3 hour drive. see ya there.:celebrate and yes we let them zip tie, have cutter and loaded mag on board.

nova

imported post

Thanks everyone. Looks like I'll do just that.
See you there at breakfast! (and some before then Thursday evening) :)

CRF250rider1000

imported post

Glock27Bill wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Crap! I have school monday and tuesday:cuss:
This is on a Saturday.
While I do live 5 min from the expo center, I am at ODU until Tuesday night and so I will not be able to make it on Saturday. I am so mad that ODU has classes till Tuesday since I really wanted to make the gun show this weekend:banghead: I wanted to get some accessories for my kel tec but I guess I will have to wait till the next show.

nova

imported post

changing my reply to maybe. Depends on how the rest of this week goes.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Bump.

Looks like only 7 so far. Others still welcome, of course.