• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I could use some help

carguy

imported post

As I posted earlier, I am a talk show host who is doing a show on open carry on Nov 29. I would love some real true stories, only facts, about open carry. Looking for the following:

1- stories about a life saved by or trouble prevented by open carry.

2- LEO's, does your department have a policy to discourage open carry. I dont need your name.

Just trying to save some time and not have to read every post. Thanks for your help.

mikebandw186

imported post

Are you looking for stories from Colorado only? Or from anywhere that open carry is legal?

bcbrown2

imported post

Hi! Can you provide any details about your program? What channel is it on? What's the context of the program?

Thanks!

carguy

imported post

I do a regular talk show about cars on 600KCOL. It is Sat at 10am. Streaming on 600KCOL.com for those out side of listening area. The last Sat of each month I do a Law Enfocement show. Nov 29 I am doing a special OC show for 4 hours. 10am-2pm. My guests will be Larimer Co Sheriff and DA. Weld CO Sheriff and DA. Loveland and Firestone Police Chiefs. Dudley Brown from RMGO. Please feel free to call during the show 1-866-888-5449 or send an Instant message from 600KCOL.com and take part in the discussion.