• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

friend of a friend

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/nov/05/woman-whose-fetus-died-chain-saw-home-invasion-rec/

If you guys never agreed with me before, at least try now.

Carry your gun

get a home defense application (shotgun or rifle NOT a pistol)

and protect yourself!

They were on the 3rd floor and had no weapons. the could have jumped out a window and maybe only had broken bones... but think about what you would have done..

its 1am. you're sitting on the couch with your dog and pregnant girlfriend... they you hear the rip-cord of a chainsaw and see the blade coming through your apartment door. the only weapons in the house are kitchen knives....