• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nov's ocing meet and greet DATE!!!!

SpringerXDacp

imported post

magicman wrote:
HI......Everyone........:idea:

To have Nov's meet-up at the resturant of Flying-J'S

on Grant ST. off 80-94. This SAT. NOV. 22 at

2:00pm. ????

Let's DO IT.... I'll be there!!!!

MAGICMAN........:celebrate

YES or NO????

Magicman, start a new thread that will contain OC Events for the State of Indiana like we did here for Michigan. After you create the OC Thread PM Mike or John to have it stickied. It has worked out great for us-give it a try.

Other states that have/plan on OC events should do the same.Have members who plan to attend call, email, PM you with the confirmations and other pertinent info and you can update as necessary. Just make sure that you include a note within your thread notifying members "Please Do Not Reply in This Thread" or something along that line.

See Link for the Michigan Events Schedule Thread for formatting example: LINK