• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Legal age to possess Handgun?

joeroket

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
I'm a salesman, I'm pretty good at feeling someone out.
:shock:

I for one would not sell to someone that is trying to find out what my criteria for selling to someone under 21 is. You want to find out if you meet the criteria then you will just have to wait until after my decision to sell or not is made. After that I may or may not tell you my criteria.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I haven't sold to anyone I didn't know already, so this is all hypothetical. I don't plan to reveal my intent to anyone that I sell a gun to. If they don't feel right, or pass the smell test, it's no deal, or they go through an FFL.

bigazn13

imported post

joeroket wrote:
sv_libertarian wrote:
I'm a salesman, I'm pretty good at feeling someone out.
:shock:

I for one would not sell to someone that is trying to find out what my criteria for selling to someone under 21 is. You want to find out if you meet the criteria then you will just have to wait until after my decision to sell or not is made. After that I may or may not tell you my criteria.
I guess it did sound weird that I asked the criteria