Thread: Skipp Coryell needs high Resolution pictures of two OC events.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Skip Coryell needs pictures of the Hastings meet and the Capital meet. He sent me this email. If you have pictures and want to have them possibly published in his new book send them to his email. skipcoryell@hotmail.com

Brian,
    I'm publishing my new book next month called "RKBA: Defending the Right to Keep and Bear Arms". I need pictures of the Hastings
    open carry rally and the meet-n-greet at the Capitol. [/b]Can you help me out with that? They have to be hi-res. Five of the 26 chapters are on open carry.

[/b]Skip
    [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
    [/b]
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Thanks Brian. Just an update. Warlockmatized sent me a meet-n-greet pic I can use.
    I just need a pic for the Hastings rally now. Thanks in advance if you can help.

Skip

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Skip, there were only 3 of us from MOC at the Hastings March. I don't remember any of us with a camera that day.

I wish I had brought mine though....sorry.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

The Fire Chief just let me know that he was there and has a bunch of pics I can use.
    So I guess I'm all set now.

Thanks much guys. The new book should be ready for pre-order in a few days, but won't ship until Dec. 10th. I'll make sure I get a link here on OCDO.

Skip

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Awesome !