• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Skipp Coryell needs high Resolution pictures of two OC events.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Skip Coryell needs pictures of the Hastings meet and the Capital meet. He sent me this email. If you have pictures and want to have them possibly published in his new book send them to his email. skipcoryell@hotmail.com

Brian,
I'm publishing my new book next month called "RKBA: Defending the Right to Keep and Bear Arms". I need pictures of the Hastings
open carry rally and the meet-n-greet at the Capitol. [/b]Can you help me out with that? They have to be hi-res. Five of the 26 chapters are on open carry.

[/b]Skip
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[/b]

SkipCoryell

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Thanks Brian. Just an update. Warlockmatized sent me a meet-n-greet pic I can use.
I just need a pic for the Hastings rally now. Thanks in advance if you can help.

Skip

SkipCoryell

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The Fire Chief just let me know that he was there and has a bunch of pics I can use.
So I guess I'm all set now.

Thanks much guys. The new book should be ready for pre-order in a few days, but won't ship until Dec. 10th. I'll make sure I get a link here on OCDO.

Skip