• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

KEYSER

irish_ironsight

Formerly of Ireland, now Martinsburg, WV, West Vir
imported post

Hello again everyone,

Well I am so lucky as to be coming back to Keyser in the next few week's, so I was wondering if anyone know's of any firing ranges in the area?

Also if anyone can give me some precise details regarding the open carry of pistols it would be much appreciated. there seems to be a lot of confusion here over the subject and I would feel very stupid if I were to meet the local Law Enforcement under such a situation.

Thanks and I look forward to your replys.