• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bountiful Range Before City Council Meet

Bflamante

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Tonight there is a hearing on some develpment that is being proposed around the Bountiful Range. The proposal puts 2 houses withing 350 yards of the ranges. We are going to be there inforce to demonstrate to the city that the range was there first and the range should be there last. Try and get out if you can. I know it is short notice. We need support. See here for details

http://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3955

If we can get enough people to show up it might be worth contacting the media. I dont intend on doing this unless I get confirmation from 10 people or so. And of course OC while there.

Bflamante

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Looks like we are going to be fine with the range. Talking to the city manager they actually looking into improvements to the range. Bountiful, currently, is very supportive of the range operating for a very long time.