• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The New Guy

VLR4

imported post

Hi, all

My name is Victor been lurking this sight for awhile and thought I'd join. I live here in Whidbey Island/Oak Harbor and OC as much as I can. I have a XD 9sc that I carry right now and just bought a XDm 40 that will replace my XD9sc when my custom holster comes in. I enjoy shooting. I also have a Stag AR-15 so if anyone has some free time on weekends and want's to get out and play, feel free and LMK. Well I've enjoyed all the info from this sight. It gave me much knowledge of the law's of OC.

Victor

Mightybigjosh

imported post

Welcome! Are you native to Oak Harbor or Navy?

Just to let you know, there are a few members here from Oak Harbor. Maybe we could all get together for an OC lunch some time or even an outing to Greene's for some paper punching!

VLR4

imported post

I've lived here since 94 was a Navy brat. I'm originally from Texas. So far as the meet or going to Green's to shoot some paper:celebrate sounds good just LMK.

just_a_car

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
Welcome... A few of us in the south end will gladly go shooting most anytime on the weekends with some notice.
+1. I don't mind making the trek up to Deception Pass and coming down.

Plus, I haven't seen or talked to Josh in forever and I keep kicking myself for it (old friends from high school).

VLR4

imported post

Well how about the 29th. We can meet up at Greens gun range and have some fun then go have some lunch later that day. If this is to soon for you then how about the 4th or 5th of December? You guy decide cuz I'm pretty much free on weekends.