• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed Litter Crew Sign Arrived Today

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

The sign arrived today....

armed1.jpg

Phssthpok

imported post

Say, M1..

I haven't forgotten about making that mount we were talking about. Could you get me the dimensions of the vertical tube again (inner and outer)? I may have to modify our original idea, but it'll be an improvement, methinks.:cool:

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Phssthpok wrote:
Say, M1..

I haven't forgotten about making that mount we were talking about. Could you get me the dimensions of the vertical tube again (inner and outer)? I may have to modify our original idea, but it'll be an improvement, methinks.:cool:
Will do, However I made a trade the other day for a mig welder so I may attempt to do this project myself.

just_a_car

imported post

I... I... I...... :shock:

Dear God, that's awesome.

I wonder if we can be held liable for people getting into accidents from that sign? Yano, anti's on their cellphones with their dog in their lap that wet their panties and then blame the litter crew. :p

Phssthpok

imported post

I am SO tempted to strap my CETME across my back when/if I ever get the chance to litter-pick with you guys...:p

phoneguy

imported post

Cool sign, however I don't think they will allow that sign. I sure a generic worded sign has to be used. I'm all for the sign but sceptical on using it.

JBURGII

imported post

That is absolutely fabulous! I had been thinking about sponsoring a section of the roadways here in lane county and doing just that. J

amlevin

imported post

The sign alone should cut down on the amount of litter. A-holes that throw their old McDonalds or Burger King bags out the window might think twice if there is an "Armed Crew" ahead:celebrate:celebrate