• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

National Ammo Day

Squid13

imported post

Never heard of this, but check this out... My friend was having a bad day today, so he suggested we go "kill some paper". We shot 200 rounds through his new Sig 229. Afterwards, we went to Wally World and he bought 500 more rounds. So unknowingly we did our part.

Eagleeye

imported post

Was going to buy a box of ammo, but thanks to a nightmare job I had today I didn't get off work till 7PM....:banghead:

vtme_grad98

imported post

rodbender wrote:
Bought enough for 20 people this morning. Suppose to buy 100 rounds each. I bought 2000.
I thought I made a pretty hefty purchase. But you've got me beat by a mile. A couple of days ago, I realize that most of the boxes on my ammo shelf were actually just full of empty brass I'd scooped into them as I emptied them out at the range. Today, I managed to fill the shelf back up with 600 rounds of 9mm and 500 rounds of .45 ACP. Hopefully, I'll have my reloading press set back up before I finish shooting all of this.

imported post

rodbender wrote:
Paladin_Havegun_Willtravel wrote:
Thundar wrote:
Today is national ammo day. Stock up!!!
OK, I bought two boxes....now what do I do for a gun to shoot it with?
Paladin_Havegun_Willtravel

Have you been lying to us again?

You caugt me:banghead:

I guess I should change my name to .....Wantgun_Willtravel. :?