Thread: THE COMMENTATORS Wednesday

Post imported post

The Commentators are talking about the Marysville tragedy. 10 a.m. KOMO 1000

Post imported post

Are those the same "commentators" that last weds. were discussing the panic buying of firearms? The ones that said all AK47s are not semi-automatic but machine guns? The ones that said anyone that buys 30 round "clips" (yeah they said clips) is only buying them because they want to kill someone? Yeah, they seem pretty educated...

Post imported post

I don't listen to AM radio but if they are anti's then it would be good to listen to because it is good to know what your opponents are thinking.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

They are the same that ripped apart the CWP holders article I was in. Ken Assram made up a hypothetical situation then acted panicked about it. I was too enraged to call in to defend myself coherently.

I've found that most liberals and some conservative talk show hosts like to take part of a story so they can make up another fictional story and talk about it.
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi